The signer and the notary do not have to be physically present in the same room or country for the notarization to be legal or valid. However the following questions will determine if you qualify:
- Are you a U.S. Citizen or Legal Alien?
- Do you have a U.S. Social Security Number?
- Do you have 5 or more years of credit history?
- Do you have a valid U.S. State I.D. card, Driver’s License or Passport that match the name on the document?
- Do you have a computer or laptop with webcam and microphone?
If you are a foreign citizen or don’t have at least 5 or more years of credit history, call us at 253-366-5016 to set an appointment.